Friday, January 13, 2012

Thursday, 12 Jan 2012 Walgreens trip

Walgreens recap for the day... I cannot believe I have been cheating myself out of register rewards! And I am so sorry to Peggy Spencer becauseI think I cheated you out of them also when we did our FIRST ever trip to Walgreens.

Either way... here we go... my day...
Transaction 1 @ Store A(which I hated... will not be going back)
6 bottles- Axe shower gels
2- Axe Shower tools
4 packs- Stayfree pads
4- Reach toothbrushes
2- Toblerone choc bars
12 bottles- Suave body wash
Paid $46.10 Savings: $83.04

Transaction 2 @ Store B (Better store... my normal store)
10 Nice brand snack packs
2 AXE shower tools
2 bottles of AXE shower gel
2 bottles of Purell 8oz with Free small bottle
2 Colgate toothbrushes
4 bags of Chex Mix
1 meal bar
Paid $22.99 Savings $26.25

Transaction 3 @ Store B
2 Colgate toothbrushes
1 meal bar
Paid: $7.37 Savings $1.68

Total SPENT: $76.46
Total SAVINGS: $110.97

No comments:

Post a Comment